This weeks episode host Justin Lake talks with Amanda Fullbright,. Amanda has many years of experience finding technology solutions in the healthcare field and speaks on the various challenges of developing training for the frontline.
🔔 Time and communication are the big struggles for the deskless workforce.
🔔 Design the right training for the right person at the right time.
🔔 Know how you are going to measure training before rolling it out.
🔔 It's really important to think about what device your training is optimized for.
Quote of the show: "Change can be good, but transition is always hard."
Amanda's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amanda-fullbright-470071a/
Company Website: https://www.bluesprigautism.com/
Here's how you can listen 🎧
▪ Amazon Music - https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/2f4ecd92-6468-4769-b0bf-254e236510b7/FRONTLINE-INNOVATORS
▪ Apple Podcast - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/frontline-innovators/id1572329402
▪ Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/29m3wnK8pbFjdSvJ9wjmyS
▪ Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/show/frontline-innovators
▪ Google Play - https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZnJvbnRsaW5laW5ub3ZhdG9ycy5jb20vZmVlZC54bWw
▪ Youtube - https://youtu.be/88w8jszI1j4